What We Offer Our Buyers
Our agents are motivated by the people we work with. You. Ensuring that our services don’t just meet your needs, but exceed your expectations is paramount to us. Buying a home is a process. A journey. Go agents are trained and skilled in helping our clients navigate the home buying transition. There is far more to the process than the transaction, and we make sure that we are there to serve our clients at every turn of this process.
Go agents have the experience and market knowledge to ensure that your best interests are well-represented and your decisions are well-informed. In a competitive market like this, our agents aren’t just relying on the multiple listing service to help find you a home. We understand that the real estate market is much larger than that. Our agents work hand-in-hand with you to provide you listings from the multiple listing service; third-party portals, such as Zillow, Trulia, or Realtor.com; and good old fashioned in-person networking with other agents. We operate “eyes wide open” for our buyers with our ears to the ground about market activity and properties that fit their needs. This means that when you have specific criteria for your home, we know who to turn to and where to go. When you need help securing financing for your home purchase, we know who to turn to. When working with our agents, we ensure that the details are handled without hassle or fuss so that you can focus on your transition. We’re there for you, because that is what matters most to us. You.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- We listen. We take the time to hear your story because we want to be a part of your story and you become part of ours. Knowing you beyond bedrooms and bathrooms, and your life helps us identify properties and neighborhoods that fit your criteria.
- We prepare. Whether it is helping you get prepared for your purchase by helping you work with a lender or simply preparing you for a property tour by making appointments and ensuring your day runs smoothly, we make every effort to ensure you are prepared for the next step.
- We inform. The right decision for you comes from ensuring that you are making a decision with all of the information available to you. We work tirelessly to keep our buyers informed on the homebuying process, relevant regulations that impact the process, as well as information pertaining to specific properties and neighborhoods.
- We do. We handle the details. Not just scheduling appointments or inspections, but we do that too. We go beyond that. We handle all the details of your transaction from start to finish. No hassle. No fuss. But then, we keep in touch after you close, because the transaction isn’t an end point for us. We work to ensure that your transition is smooth and keep in touch to assist with any of your real estate needs as you enjoy your new home.
- We enjoy. We don’t believe that real estate has to be stuffy or in a business suit to be memorable. In fact, we believe that work can be fun. Buying a home is a huge life event. We believe that is worth celebrating. We have fun while we work – whether that is ensuring your favorite jams are playing in the car for showings, delivering balloons when you go under contract or anything in between. We believe in magic and we look for those exceptional moments throughout our relationship to create a little magic for you. Because let’s face it, life is just plain better when you’ve got a smile on your face.
So, what’s next?
Working with buyers starts with getting to know each other. We’d love to chat to talk more about how we can help. Even if you aren’t quite ready to buy, but you have a few questions as you prepare – we’re here. Not quite ready to chat? That’s okay. Feel free to browse our site, search for properties, and utilize our resources. Our goal is to be a source for your real estate needs, so however we can help – we will.